BHADRADRI CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK LTD., REQUIRES A CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
- To Design and execute a business plans, Lead a dedicated team to capture and augment banking business potential in the area of operation of the bank.
- Design / Create and Submit plans to the Board of Management within the guidelines of RESERVE BANK OF INDIA AND COMMISSIONER FOR COOPERATION & REGISTRAR OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES FOR TELENGANA STATE and on approval to execute such Directions.
- To launch new schemes within the extant guidelines of controllers as mentioned above.
- To judiciously deploy resources for lending and investment as per guidelines to improve income and there on the profits.
- To take care of the staff working and all the matters related thereto.
- Build a strong IT administration / management, etc.,
- Incumbent must be a graduate with
- CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification; or
- Chartered / Cost Accountant; or
- Post graduate in any discipline.
- Preferred age for ideal candidate should not be less than 45 years and not more than 62 years at the time of appointment.
- Demonstrate proven business acumen. Exposure of creating and managing business from scratch.
- Strong networking skills.
- Excellent Communication skills. Experience of minimum 20 years in Banking and should have been in middle management cadre and above for at least 10 years.
- Role : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Industry : CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK
- Functional Area : TOP MANAGEMENT
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
Required Candidate profile
Perks and Benefits : commensurate with experience and knowledge
The due date for sending application is completed. Applications for the post of Chief Executive Officer will not be entertained any more.